Thursday, March 19, 2009

About me

Well where to start....My name is Nikie Hansen formerly Thompson I am 23 and married to the best man ever A.J. Hansen. We have been married for 2 years and 9 months but we have been together for almost 7 years in July. We grew up in a small town in Eastern Oregon but moved across the state after Graduation and now live in the Portland area. Life has been really good for us! We don't have any kiddos yet but we are hoping and praying for one soon! We have been trying for 3 years and recently found out from my OB-GYN that I am not ovulating on my own so I will be starting fertility drugs next month so hopefully soon we will finally have our own little miracle!!!

In these tough economic times A.J. and I are both blessed to have very good stable jobs, him at Southwest Airlines as a Ramp Supervisor and I at Kaiser Permanente as a Medical Receptionist. His job allows us the freedom to fly and go where ever we want for free or very very cheap so we have been doing a lot of traveling and seeing the sights while we are able to!!

Today we are getting ready to head out on vacation for a few days, we are either going home to see our families or we are headed to Reno for a little "US" time...I'm not sure which we are doing yet but I need to go change over the laundry and get things ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment