Well as I mentioned in a previous post I was going to be starting a fertility drug named Clomid. Well I started it a thte end of April and took it for five days, and wouldn't you know that the medication worked!! It made me ovulate but on top of all of that we got pregnant!!! We found out last Thursday night that I was pregnant and it was confirmed with a blood test on Friday. We are both so excited and in shock we were hoping that the Clomid would work quickly but we never expected the first month out of the gate for me to get pregnant!!
This has been a long three year journey for us with many emotional ups and downs, many procedures on my end to check and see if it was my "equipment" that was blocked, turns out it was and I had to have a minor surgery done to unblock my tubes, then once we got that problem fixed we realized that I was not ovulating on my own so our fertility doctor gave us the Clomid and gave us a 6 month time limit, if I was not pregnant in 6 months she was going to refer us to a Fertility Specialist and for IVF (invitro-fertilization) which costs thousands of dollars that we really do not have!
So as of today I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I am loving it! Yes I have lots of nausea, I'm exhausted and have heart burn but I am loving it!!! It is all worth it to me because I finally get to be a Mom and I get to make A.J. a Dad!!! He is going to be a great dad and I can't wait to meet our little one! I just want to thank all of you who have re-assured me through all of this that it was all going to work out and for standing beside us through the struggles that we have had!! We love you all and I will keep you guys posted as I progress and yes I will include baby bump pictures!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment